Many people are not even aware of what a proper slate repair looks like and have come to expect their slate roof to look like this:
We’ve actually had customers tell us we did not repair their roof properly because we didn’t nail through the face of the slate and cover the hole with roof cement.
Holencik Roofing, LLC performs quality slate repairs using the bib method when restoring sliding slates or replacing cracked and missing slates on your home.
The video below shows the proper method of slate repairs.
If you would like to see your slate roof restored to its natural beauty, Holencik Roofing, LLC can perform slate repairs and restoration all at once or gradually. When you call to schedule your inspection, ask about our maintenance contracts and budgeted restoration services.
Painting metal valleys and ridge roll:
- Prevents rusting through of metal valleys and ridge roll
- Increases your home’s curb appeal
- We use traditional Tinner’s red or green
- Copper flashings are not painted
Maintenance / restoration contracts available for:
- Annual or semi-annual slate roof inspection and repairs
- Budgeted gradual slate roof restoration
- Gutter cleaning can be included with annual or semi-annual inspections
- Cast Aluminum
- Original if available
- Sliding snow can cause damage to landscaping, gutters and lower roofs
- Snow catchers prevent injury when walking under snow-covered roofs